March 30th, 2016
This is a very unique episode of the Achieve Your Goals podcast, in that it was originally scheduled as a call that UJ Ramdas (creator of the 5-Minute Journal and the Productivity Planner) set up with me, to simply pick my brain on the topic of “Affirmations.”
Right before our call, I asked UJ, “Hey, do you want to do this on Skype so we can record it and make it a podcast episode for the Achieve Your Goals listeners?”
He was all for it, so what you’re about to hear is simply a conversation – a “Fireside Chat” – between two friends, who happen to enjoy geeking out on all things personal development.
In this episode, you will…
- Learn the importance of affirmation
- Discover how to assess what you have achieved using affirmations
- Get to know the affirming words, phrases and statements that work
- Find out what your affirmation is
- Learn how to identify your Priority and Smart Goal
Join The Conversation
>>If you enjoyed this post, if it added value to your life, please leave a quick comment below and SHARE with your friends. Thank YOU for paying it forward! :^)
COMMENT QUESTION: What is your big takeaway?. Write it in the comments below.
Submit A Question
Do you have a question you would like answered on a future podcast? Click the button below.